3-D Mini Museum (3rd Grade)
Objective: Create sculpture utilizing art elements and review various artists from past lessons
Materials: 8.5 white card stock square
Small white paper scraps
Small color paper scraps
4 in. wire pieces
Model Magic or modeling clay
Markers and crayons
(1st Class Period)
- LaNell Clark
- Go Ape Over Corrugated Cardboard!
- Razzle my Berries!
- Like Crazy, Gnomes and Gnomettes!
- Flip out for the real MAGIC marker! Gr 2
- Like WOW!!! Little Lichtenstein Easels (Grade 5)
- Great Graters! (Grade 5)
- Cool Dubuffet Sculptures! Gr. 5
- Right O! Sure! It’s “real” leather?
- Make the Scene Gr.3
- What's Buzzin' Creatures Gr K/1
- Leena Elmore
- Holly Bess Kincaid
- Dawn Laird
- Maryanna Rudecki
- Craig Russell