_ Go Ape Over Corrugated Cardboard! (Grade 3)
This is a 3 week project. Discuss textures, both actual and visual. Show examples of both. Show an art print and talk about the subject and the background. In the composition, talk about the placement and the size of the main subject. Pass the supplies and have the students use the corrugated cardboard to create subjects for their compositions. Then after the subjects are created, then students will make an environment for their creation. Add details to make work more interesting. Use oil pastel to create the background details. After work is complete, check the textures that kids can see and feel.
Explain that this is a relief.
- LaNell Clark
- Go Ape Over Corrugated Cardboard!
- Razzle my Berries!
- Like Crazy, Gnomes and Gnomettes!
- Flip out for the real MAGIC marker! Gr 2
- Like WOW!!! Little Lichtenstein Easels (Grade 5)
- Great Graters! (Grade 5)
- Cool Dubuffet Sculptures! Gr. 5
- Right O! Sure! It’s “real” leather?
- Make the Scene Gr.3
- What's Buzzin' Creatures Gr K/1
- Leena Elmore
- Holly Bess Kincaid
- Dawn Laird
- Maryanna Rudecki
- Craig Russell