Starry Night with a Twist (3rd Grade)
Objective: Create Van Gogh inspired artwork utilizing line and shape
Materials: 12x18 white construction paper
Tempera cake paint
Brushes, water cups
Black construction paper
Yellow construction paper
** I have also used glitter crayons, oil pastel, and liquid watercolor
- LaNell Clark
- Go Ape Over Corrugated Cardboard!
- Razzle my Berries!
- Like Crazy, Gnomes and Gnomettes!
- Flip out for the real MAGIC marker! Gr 2
- Like WOW!!! Little Lichtenstein Easels (Grade 5)
- Great Graters! (Grade 5)
- Cool Dubuffet Sculptures! Gr. 5
- Right O! Sure! It’s “real” leather?
- Make the Scene Gr.3
- What's Buzzin' Creatures Gr K/1
- Leena Elmore
- Holly Bess Kincaid
- Dawn Laird
- Maryanna Rudecki
- Craig Russell