The Warhol: Online Factory
Interactive site that explains the art process by Warhol.
Markers, Transfer paper, tape
Students use transfer paper to help mark shape outlines of features on their faces.
Then students create an under-painting of color and pattern and create multiple versions to play with color effect and mood.
The transparency is attached to backgrounds with tape.
- LaNell Clark
- Go Ape Over Corrugated Cardboard!
- Razzle my Berries!
- Like Crazy, Gnomes and Gnomettes!
- Flip out for the real MAGIC marker! Gr 2
- Like WOW!!! Little Lichtenstein Easels (Grade 5)
- Great Graters! (Grade 5)
- Cool Dubuffet Sculptures! Gr. 5
- Right O! Sure! It’s “real” leather?
- Make the Scene Gr.3
- What's Buzzin' Creatures Gr K/1
- Leena Elmore
- Holly Bess Kincaid
- Dawn Laird
- Maryanna Rudecki
- Craig Russell