Animation Stills with Depth
Objective: Teaching about foreground, middle ground and background with a connection to animation with painted stills.
Share animation with painted stills process and video.
Talk about adding depth in an image with layers: foreground, middle and background.
Students create their own "character" and invent an environment with elements in three different layers on transparency sheets separated by foam dots.
- LaNell Clark
- Go Ape Over Corrugated Cardboard!
- Razzle my Berries!
- Like Crazy, Gnomes and Gnomettes!
- Flip out for the real MAGIC marker! Gr 2
- Like WOW!!! Little Lichtenstein Easels (Grade 5)
- Great Graters! (Grade 5)
- Cool Dubuffet Sculptures! Gr. 5
- Right O! Sure! It’s “real” leather?
- Make the Scene Gr.3
- What's Buzzin' Creatures Gr K/1
- Leena Elmore
- Holly Bess Kincaid
- Dawn Laird
- Maryanna Rudecki
- Craig Russell